Online Sacred Circles and Books
Online Sacred Circles
Essential Embodiment Practices
Next circle starts December 2021.
Cultivate six body-focused practices designed to increase conscious awareness and healthy relationship to yourself.
- Body awareness: Develop sensitivity and self-awareness of subtle sensations, emotions, feelings, and impulses.
- Relaxation: Facilitate the flow of your essence.
- Rhythmic breathing: Influence and channel the energies that flow through you.
- Mind awareness: Develop the part of your psyche that sees and observes your thoughts and how they affect your body.
- Concentration: Place your attention where it's needed to develop your authentic self.
- Developing the will: Align with your life force’s flow.
Fundamental Embodiment Processes
December 21, 2021-June 21, 2022
Open only to members of Essential Embodiment Practices.
Building on the Essential Embodiment Practices, we'll consciously dance with the alchemical processes of individuation:
- Calcination: The Drying Out of Volatile Emotions and Erroneous Beliefs
- Congelation: Creative Imagination Yields New Patterns and Forms
- Fixation: Right Relationship Between Levels of Consciousness
- Separation: A New Definition of Self
- Digestion: Integrating Our Experiences
- Distillation: Accessing the Essence
Online Companion to New Life: Symbolic Meditations on the Birth of Christ Within
This guided journey toward the birth of Christ within includes 7 videos with 12 supplementary materials over a 4-week curriculum featuring reflections on:
- Hope and Expectancy
- Peace and Purity
Click the cover to purchase either a print copy or ebook on Amazon.
You can also buy print copes at Lulu:
- NEW LIFE: Symbolic Meditations on the Birth of Christ Within offers insights into Biblical scriptures related to the theme of new life and the seasons of Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany. These meditations will inspire and lead you to reflect on your inner connection to your larger Self, or the God Within, promoting your spiritual growth.
- NEW LIFE: Symbolic Meditations on the Promise of Easter and Spring offers 40 empowering psychological meditations on Biblical scriptures related to Lent and Easter.